Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26748 Discussions

Why my student serial number is invalid?

zhou__cong
Beginner

Hello,

I am a student from Oregon State University.

I applied a serial number yesterday with my student account, and download the installation program like  "parallel_studio_xe_2016_online_setup.exe". 

However, the serial number that I received doesn't work when I tried to install the program.

I received the Error as:

"Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription or incompatible serial number."

or simple as "The license file provided is invalid".

I had tried some other versions of the installation program, such as 2018 and 2015, they both fail.

Is there anything could be done to fix this?? Thanks!!

Yours, sincerely,

Cong

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Black Belt

You may need to ask on the companion forum on licensing and registration and set up a private exchange with someone who has access to registration data.

mecej4
Black Belt

The Intel software registration forum has been deactivated since a couple of days ago. Users with licensing questions have to contact https://software.intel.com/en-us/support/online-service-center .

zhou__cong
Beginner

Thank you all!