Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28455 Discussions

ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

yasserbs
Beginner

Hi

This is my 1st support request. I am sorry if I am doing it wrong. Here is my problem ; 

I receive the following error in a computer of my research lab:

ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license
1> 1. Trusted Storage
1> 2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\COM_W__FOR_GH95-4T85TCCP.lic
1> 3. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
1> 4. C:\PROGRA~2\Intel\COMPOS~1\bin\ia32\*.lic
1>テクニカルサポートが必要な場合 http://software.intel.com/sites/support/

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

If you have a license for the product, you can go to the online support center and try to resolve the license issue. If not, consider downloading and installing the current version of the OneAPI HPC Toolkit. This toolkit includes the Intel OneAPI Fortran compiler, and does not require a license.

Barbara_P_Intel

If you haven't paid for support, there is an Intel Forum dedicated to Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation.

As @mecej4 wrote, the Fortran compiler with the oneAPI HPC Toolkit is newer with new features, bugs fixes and security fixes and requires no license. 

If you have paid support you can migrate that support to the oneAPI HPC Toolkit. The instructions are available at the Intel Registration Center.