Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

too many emails from the forum

jmloriot
Beginner

I get dozens of emails from the forum every day
I would like to stop this, I went on intel /..../ notifications, but the operation of this page is beyond my understanding

0 Kudos
5 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

I was going to say it quite simple you just need to change your email preferences..... I just spent 5 minutes trying to find where they are hidden and gave up.... there are unsubscribe links on most  messages does that work?

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

You can go to this link and click "Unsubscribe".  

0 Kudos
jmloriot
Beginner

I did try the unsubscribe link on the message, but it leads to the escape game type page

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You can unsubscribe from replies to posts where you also replied. You can't unsubscribe from replies where you created the original topic. Worse, you will tend to get two or even three emails about any updates to these topics.

I suggest emailing inteldeveloperzonesupport@intel.com and complain. Nobody who reads this forum is in a position to do anything about it.

0 Kudos
LRaim
New Contributor I

A 'suspend' option flag would be welcome, e.g. for time periods when one is out of office. 

0 Kudos