Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

were are all without out pictures on forum posts

andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

It seems were are all without out pictures on forum posts or is it just me......

0 Kudos
9 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

Well the avatars seem to have come back now so I am again being treated to regular sightings of Botzmann's grave stone et al.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

And it seems that again most of the avatar pictures are gone. I can see Andrew's, but maybe because it was cached.

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

A couple of weeks ago mine went away too. I then uploaded a new headshot. My guess is a recent update to the IDZ website broke some links.

I wonder what else got broken (links to images in blogs and articles).

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
JVanB
Valued Contributor II

Before logging in, Andrew's picture was Xed out, Steve was represented by a pawn, Jim's was visible, and my avatar was still running for its life on the mean streets of Boulder. After logging in, Andrew's image is visible. You would thing this bug should have been designed to be a bit more consistent.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Hmm - and now I can see Jim, RO and Andrew but not me.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I went to my profile and it had no picture. I uploaded one, but I'm still a generic blue-ish pawn.

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II
It is not nice being a blue-ish pawn in the chess game of life......
0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Blue pawn? I was reminded of a bottle of Waterman's Inspired Blue Ink, see http://www.waterman.com/en/ink-bottles/189-ink-bottle-inspired-blue-fountain-pen-3034325106793.html .

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

I notified the IDZ web development about this issue. Thank you for reporting this.

0 Kudos