Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
489 Discussions

Cant connect to Android Galaxy Tab A10.1 - INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS

Pfneudl__Roman
Beginner

Hi everybody,

when trying to connect with the System Analyzer R4 to my Samsung Galaxy Tab A10.1 i get an error:

Device error: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.

This primary connection to the device worked with GPA System Analyzer R2 which i had installed before.

Do I have to "clean" the device from some drivers/hooks thats left behind from the R2 version ?

Any hint would be great.

Cheers,
Roman

P.S.: Its an awesome tool - i used it for several windows to windows sessions already.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Roman, It's great to hear that you are enjoying using our tool! I'm sorry that you're currently running into issues, but I'll try my best to help you resolve them. Could you provide the "About Info" for Intel® GPA, it can be found by opening up Graphics Monitor and clicking on the info button (looks like an "i" within a speech bubble). Do you also happen to know what version of Android you're running on the tablet or have you updated Android on that tablet since last using it successfully?
0 Kudos
xiang__garric
Beginner

Hi, Giselle. I've met with the same problem as "Device error: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113." with Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers 2018 R4.

My tested mobile device is OPPO R9sk(Qualcomm Snapdragon 626-Adreno(TM)506) and  Honor NOTE8(Mali-T880)

My PC info

Operating System:
    Name: Windows 7 (build 7600)
    Locale: zh-CN
    Secure Boot/Trusted Boot is disabled

CPU Information:
    Architecture: x64
    Cores count: 8

System BIOS:
    Version: LENOVO FBKT79AUS
    Date: 04/17/2014

Video BIOS:
    Version: Version 80.28.78.00.43 
    Date: 01/13/15

GPU Information:
    Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 
    Vendor id: 0x10DE
    Product id: 0x1287
    Stepping: 161
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.3788
    Driver Date: 5-19-2014

Machine:
    Name: garricxiang-PC0
    Memory: 16306 MB
    Screen: 1920x1080, 32 bit

Graphics Performance Analyzers:
    Version: 18.4.334896
    Installation folder: D:\Program Files\IntelSWTools\GPA\

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Garric,

We don't support third party chipsets in Android devices. The issues seems to be due to a mismatch of libraries which are provided and packaged to support Android devices with Intel chipsets but not third party chipsets.

0 Kudos
xiang__garric
Beginner

Hi Giselle,

So, is there any supported Android Devices list? Where I can find the list?

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Garric,

We don't officially support Android devices. We used to support Android devices with Intel chipsets but have since removed support, however we will most likely still work with those devices.

If you use Intel® GPA with an Android device and find any sort of functionality, that support is not official which means that we cannot guarantee Intel® GPA it will behave as expected.

0 Kudos
xiang__garric
Beginner

Hi Giselle,

Thanks for your answers!

0 Kudos