Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

GPA 2.2: Can't install the product

zaharion
Beginner
cant install performance monitor
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

Can you provide more information regarding the problems you are encountering?

First of all, have you been able to successfully register (if not a Visual Adrenaline member) and then download the GPA software using this link? If so, did you extract the contents of the zip file to another directory, then try running "setup.exe" from this directory?

If the problem occurs during any of the above steps, please describe and/or include a screen shot showing the problems you encountered.

By the way, it would be helpful if you could also include information about your configuration (opsys, memory, etc.).

Thanks for your interest in the GPA toolset!

Regards,

Neal

ps-> you had a duplicate post for the same question/issue, so I've deleted the duplicate post
0 Kudos
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

We did find that a small number of people who downloaded version 2.2 of the product were unable to install the product. This could occur if you used certain "unzip" utilities for extracting the install files.

We have identified the underlying cause of the issue, and have fixed this in version 3.0 of the product.

If you still have the problem with the 3.0 release, please let us know the details and we'll help resolve the issue for you.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos