Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers 2016 R4 Released!

Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi All,

The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2016 R4!

You can download Intel® GPA 2016 R4 for FREE from the GPA homepage.

Watch the full release video here!

What’s new?

• HTC Vive and Oculus Rift Support
  • Graphics Trace Analyzer Beta
  • DirectX 12.1 Support
  • High DPI monitor support in the DirectX 9/10/11 version of Frame Analyzer
  • And much more…

View the full release notes for more details.

Thank you all for your continual support!

Best,

Seth

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yan_z_
Beginner

Hi Seth:

An error occurred when I started up an app with GPA 16.4, but it is ok with GPA 13.3, and the error is saying: "The Direct3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects were not released."

Looking forward to your reply:)

Allen

0 Kudos
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Yan, 

Sorry that you are running into this issue.  Could you send me your Graphics Monitor -> about dialog?

Also, which graphics API are you trying to analyze?  For us to replicate this issue, we may need to get a copy of your application as well. 

Cheers!

Seth

0 Kudos
Frank_C_1
Beginner

Hello,

May I ask about the reason why pipeline view of Graphics Frame Analyzer on OpenGL ES applications is disabled?
We used it a lot on GFA 2016 R3 for checking whether our Unity3D game is emitting correct GLSL shader or not.
Thank you.

Frank

0 Kudos
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Frank, 

You are correct, we did disable the pipeline view in 2016 R4.  We were starting to run into some major stability issues with it and thought it would be best to take it offline until we were ready to re-introduce a more stable solution. 

I'm glad that it is meeting your needs in 2016 R3 though!  Let me know if you need to get the old 2016 R3 builds, and I can get them to you directly. 

I'll talk with our product owner to get an ETA when we can see this feature again. 

Best, 

Seth

0 Kudos