Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
488 Discussions

Need older version of intel gpa monitor download

Coben
Beginner

The older version of intel gpa monitor i had worked fine and i decided to update and ever since then it hasn't been working properly for me if anyone could please send me a download fr 2019 or later version it would be much appreciated, Thank You

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

I can't provide an older version . . . but what's going on? It would be great if you could share details. We want it to work for everyone. If you have a chance, please send me your platform details and precisely what's not working.

~Thanks!

0 Kudos
PvPsFinest
Beginner

Contact?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

I private messaged you because the private message link - the envelope icon - on the upper right of this page is not necessarily intuitive.

0 Kudos
skhy
Beginner
0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Hey skhy,

As I said earlier in the thread, we don't provide older versions of Intel GPA

I can't provide an older version . . . but what's going on? It would be great if you could share details. We want it to work for everyone. If you have a chance, please send me your platform details and precisely what's not working.

But tell me what's going wrong. Maybe there is a setting you need to adjust. Or if you need to capture frames but don't want the bulk of the GPA GUI tools, you can try GPA Framework (our command line tool).

Pamela

0 Kudos
skhy
Beginner

It just does not open what so ever after installing everything properly. But when i had the older version it was working like a charm and had no issues.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Okay, so I think you mean GPA does not open. If you are using Win10 and GPA doesn't open or opens and crashes, then probably you don't have the right driver. Please make sure to update the driver on your machine.

(If you mean that a frame or trace capture does not open, let me know.)

Pamela

0 Kudos
QualityExe
Beginner

çünkü tel kafes ve birçok özellik gitti lütfen eski sürümü bulmamıza yardımcı olur musunuz ?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

QualityExe - wireframe is not gone. It just is not available live anymore. You can examine the wireframe for any frame in Graphics Frame Analyzer. We had to take it out of live analysis because people were using it to wall hack, so we were being blacklisted which caused games to not work for folks who had GPA installed.

In Graphics Frame Analyzer choose the wireframe option in the center panel to examine the wireframe view.

Pamela

0 Kudos