Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

is the old version of platform analyze view of task/frames gone?

bailin_a_
Beginner

QQ拼音截图未命名.jpg

this view.

hasn't used platform view for a long time(keep using frame analyzier for pc graphics dev).

when I started to use the latest version of platform analyze, found that the platform analyzer has been kinda wpt tools.

is the old version of viewing task/frame utilities gone? or it's hidden somewhere?

if it's removed, can intel get it back? as it provide a very nice overview of the performance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I

Hello,

As you have noted, there has been a redesign of the Intel GPA Platform Analyzer tool. This is the only version available -- old versions are not available for download or supported.

We believe that the features in this new version allow the majority of customers to more quickly identify and resolve synchronization and load balancing issues across both the CPU and GPU domain. However, it is possible that some features you relied upon in the previous version are not available, so we recommend that you check out this article for specific suggestions about how to use the new version for typical analysis workflows.

Regards,

Neal

0 Kudos
bailin_a_
Beginner

Hi, Neal, thx for the reply and information.

with help of cage lu,song yiming, who works in intel china, I'm very happy to find ITT is still there, with powerful enhancement with much more information in platform.

cool:

1.jpg

0 Kudos
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I

Hello,

I'm glad you were able to get the information you needed on this.

Would you be able to let us know what we need to fix in our documentation, so that I can have our documentation team make this clearer for other users?

Thanks!

Neal

0 Kudos