Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

About Al Tensor Block design

Jump to solution

Hello,
I am not an expert in semiconductors or IT industry, so I hesitate to post a question here, but please let me try.

A few days ago, I just saw news of new product Stratix 10 NX will release, which improves its computation block from DSP block to Al Tensor Block and make computing 15 times faster. When I saw a picture of its comparison, I remember the logical circuit invented last year. It is like, diode-OR circuits connected in parallel might form a combination of OR and AND as uploaded on Github.
So I am wondering if my parallel design can apply to the composite of Al Tensor Block, or simply DSP blocks are built in parallel.

Thank you,

Ryoji

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re:About Al Tensor Block design

Jump to solution

Hi Ryoji,

Thanks for contacting us. As I understand it, you seems to have some inquiries related to the latest S10 NX device. Sorry as I am not very clear on your specific inquiry. To ensure we are on the same page, would you mind to further elaborate on your specific inquiries? Just wonder if you are referring to if your design can be fitted in to the device or not?

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re:About Al Tensor Block design

Jump to solution

Hi Ryoji,

Thanks for contacting us. As I understand it, you seems to have some inquiries related to the latest S10 NX device. Sorry as I am not very clear on your specific inquiry. To ensure we are on the same page, would you mind to further elaborate on your specific inquiries? Just wonder if you are referring to if your design can be fitted in to the device or not?

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Re:About Al Tensor Block design

Jump to solution

Dear Chee Pin,

Thank you for your replay.
I have been thinking about how to reply to an email where your auto-reply mail is pointing. So please let me send it as soon as possible with further elaboration.

Thank you again,

Ryoji

0 Kudos