Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
659 Discussions

About the mail titled "Intel login has been disabled."

kryu
Beginner

I received the mail from Intel and it said my account was expired.
It haved a URL for reactivating my account in the text, so when I clicked on it, the following error message was displayed on browser.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Notice hided ID.
There was also a link to contact Intel Support if any problems was happend, but this also send me same message.

I would like to get any advice on how to solve it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I have confirmed with Intel IT team that this is NOT an Intel mailbox. So please ignore that email as it doesn't come from Intel. Your login for My Intel works fine as you are able to login to community and posting questions.

-Hazlina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I assume you are trying to login to My Intel account? Can you give me your email address that you use for the login if it is different than the one used for this community/forums portal?

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I haven't heard back from you. I assume you have your issue solved? Let me know if you are still experiencing problem to login.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
kryu
Beginner

Hi Hazlina,

Sorry for my late response.

To be honest, I can't find which account have troubled.
That email came from operations@plan.intel.com to same e-mail address used this community and titled "Intel login was disabled (in original Japanese, "インテルのログインは無効になりました").
The text has the following sentences. (original text is in Japanese)

Your Intel login credentials have been invalidated because you haven't logged in for 18 months. Please contact Intel to reactivate your login credentials and continue to take advantage of partner benefits associated with the following programs:

お使いのインテルのログイン資格情報は、18 カ月間ログインされなかったため、無効になりました。インテルまでご連絡いただき、ログイン資格情報を再有効化して、引き続き次のプログラムに関連したパートナー特典をご活用ください。

Below that text was a "reactivate" button, so I pressed it and received the message "The requested URL was rejected".

I hope that information will lead to a solution.

---- Koichi Ryu

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Just to let you know that operations@plan.intel.com is not an official Intel mailbox as far as i can tell. The fact that you can use this community portal and posting questions (like this one) shows me that there is no issue with your Intel login. Could this be a phishing mail? Usually intel official mailbox will end with @intel.com and not @plan.intel.com.

I hope that helps.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

An email address can contain a sub-domain.  Thus, operations@plan.intel.com  and  operations@intel.com would be the same. 

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I have confirmed with Intel IT team that this is NOT an Intel mailbox. So please ignore that email as it doesn't come from Intel. Your login for My Intel works fine as you are able to login to community and posting questions.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos