Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
654 Discussions

application setup file missing

hxc
Employee

I tried to install the "Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL 20.2", but it prompts a error:

./setup_pro.sh: line 109: ./components/intel_sdk_for_opencl_application_setup_2019.4.run: No such file or directory.

And after installation, I cannot find the board package. I noticed the BSPs are shipped individually, but I have no idea about how to use it. The "Download and install instructions" (1. Download the .rpm or .tgz file. 2. Extract the files into your working directory.) is obscure for me

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @hxc,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
I believe there might be a missed in the environment before running the setup_pro.sh.
Please do review the steps here for the details instruction to installed the OpenCL FPGA SDK.

Note: you may refer to the section '2.3' setting up the environment variable.

Please do let me know if this helps.

Warm regards.
BB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @hxc,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
I believe there might be a missed in the environment before running the setup_pro.sh.
Please do review the steps here for the details instruction to installed the OpenCL FPGA SDK.

Note: you may refer to the section '2.3' setting up the environment variable.

Please do let me know if this helps.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @hxc,

Hope this message find you well, by any chances did you managed to look into the steps above and does it helps?
Please do let us know if there is further clarification that we can help with.

Warm Regards

BB

0 Kudos