Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
661 Discussions

error in generating profile.json file

beiwang2003
Beginner

I tried to generate profile.json file for Intel VTune, but had the following error message. Can you how can I fix it? Thanks!

aocl profile ./strip-cluster -x allKernels.aocx -s allKernels.source 

aocl Error: The execution failed with an error. 

aocl Returned status: 65280 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @beiwang2003,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
Per my understanding the user of profile.json are when we wanted to import the FPGA data collected from profiler runtime wrapper, is that what you are trying to do and are getting the error stated?
Is it possible for you to share a screenshot on where you are seeing the error mention?

Note: to import raw trace data into the VTune, here is some useful tricks and steps that you can follow.

Warm regards.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @beiwang2003,

Good day, by any chances did you managed to look into the clarification above?

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @beiwang2003,

Hope this message find you well and good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

BB

0 Kudos