Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
655 Discussions

oneAPI optimization report error

Siddhanta_Shroff

Hello,

I am trying to generate the optimization report for a sample oneAPI program(vector_add) using the following commands:

dpcpp -fintelfpga vector_add.dp.cpp -c -o bin/v_add.o
dpcpp -fintelfpga bin/v_add.o -fsycl-link -Xshardware -o bin/v_add.a

When I open the "report.html" file and click on "Trust HTML" I still am unable to view the report and get a page as seen in the screenshot attached.

I even tried downloading the file and opening it in a different browser but got the same results.

Could you help me understand the issue here?

Thanks,

Siddhanta

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Siddhanta_Shroff

I was able to solve this by zipping the entire "reports" directory and then opening the locally downloaded reports instead of just downloading the HTML file. I am still unable to view it through JupyterLab though.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Siddhanta_Shroff

I was able to solve this by zipping the entire "reports" directory and then opening the locally downloaded reports instead of just downloading the HTML file. I am still unable to view it through JupyterLab though.

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Siddhanta,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved!

Regarding: "I am still unable to view it through JupyterLab though."

As you are still facing some issues in viewing through JupterLab, and Since your issues are related to FPGA, please note that we have redirected this thread to the FPGA forum for a faster response.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
DeepikaGanga
Employee

I am facing the same issue with Jupyter lab where I am not able to view the reports.html even after enabling the 'Trust HTML' option. Can you please point me to the FPGA forum link where this has been redirected.

Also further info on how to zip and download the reports folder from the Jupyter notebook in order to view the HTML will be helpful.

0 Kudos
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi ,

Please follow the latest link for oneAPI related queries and check that whether you still experience the issue.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/oneapi-fpga-optimization-guide/top.html

Thanks and Regards

Anil

0 Kudos