Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
655 Discussions

"Error enumerating AFCs: not found" is back

MGRAV
New Contributor I

Hi,
the error that says that it cannot find the hardware is back

I compiled a OneAPI software but I cannot run it on the hardware. Previous compilation that was working does not work anymore either. Even "aocl" command does not work anymore. I try many Arria10-OneAPI nodes, and it's not a node specific issue but a general issue. 

However, few days ago already one of the node had this specific issue. But now all of them are affected.

Best,
Mathieu

May be related to:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-High-Level-Design/cannot-run-on-fpga-hardware/td-p/1281525

1 Solution
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @MGRAV,

Apologies for the inconvenient faced, I understand that there are some issues on the platform workload impacting the hardware connected.
However that should be fixed by now and we are looking into preventing this to have a better experiences.
Please do try again on the runtime error face and let us know if issues persist.
Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes
BB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @MGRAV,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.
Apologies for the inconvenient cause, allow me to validate this with my internal platform team and get back to you.
By any chances do you have the node# that you tried to compile on and getting the error?

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
MGRAV
New Contributor I

Hi @BoonBengT_Intel

It's not a compilation issue, but an issue at runtime.

All the A10OAPI  and S10OAPI are affected as far I can see.

Best,

Mathieu

0 Kudos
ChenyangZhu
Beginner

Hi,

It was the same problem for my test last several days, and I think it is OK now. 

Best,

czhu

0 Kudos
adarsh_m
Beginner

hi ,did it get resolved .

I am getting errors while using Opencl kernel on FPGA it mostly gives segmentation error 139

0 Kudos
adarsh_m
Beginner

hello @MGRAV  I am getting errors while using Opencl kernel on FPGA it mostly gives segmentation error 139

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @MGRAV,

Apologies for the inconvenient faced, I understand that there are some issues on the platform workload impacting the hardware connected.
However that should be fixed by now and we are looking into preventing this to have a better experiences.
Please do try again on the runtime error face and let us know if issues persist.
Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
adarsh_m
Beginner

please re consider looking at the issue i am getting Error enumerating AFCs: not found for all my fpga jobs

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @MGRAV,

Greetings, with no further clarification on this thread, it will be transitioned to community support where community users will further help you with doubts in this thread.
Thanks for your questions and as always pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
adarsh_m
Beginner

i am still facing the issue ERROR:segmentation fault 139  ,has someone got some solution .

My already working codes dont run now on FPGA

0 Kudos
adarsh_m
Beginner

i am again facing such issues ,Error enumerating AFCs: not found

0 Kudos