Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Access JpegXR buffer after encoding

Joan_Liu
Beginner
Ihave writtena program to successfully encode RGB buffers to JpegXR files.

I'm usingthe uic sample codes provided in "w_ipp-samples_p_7.0.7.064\\\\ipp-samples\\\\image-codecs\\\\uic\\\\src\\\\application\\\\uic_transcoder_con".

However, now, I need to access the JpegXR image buffer (with headers and everything) after encoding, and not write them to file at all. Is this JpegXR image buffer "BaseStreamOutput& out" in "jpegxr.cpp"? How can I prevent writing to JpegXR files?

[cpp]"jpegxr.cpp" //found in sample code IM_ERROR SaveImageJPEGXR( CIppImage& image, PARAMS_JPEGXR& param, BaseStreamOutput& out) { // Some code.... if(ExcStatusOk != encoder.WriteHeader()) return IE_WHEADER; if(ExcStatusOk != encoder.WriteData()) return IE_WDATA; if(ExcStatusOk != encoder.FreeData()) return IE_RESET; // Some more code... }

[/cpp]
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chao_Y_Intel

Hello,

In the UMC sample code, there is a memory buffer output (\ipp-samples\image-codecs\uic\src\io\uic_io). You can use the memory buffer output, other than file output.

Thanks,
Chao

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chao_Y_Intel

Hello,

In the UMC sample code, there is a memory buffer output (\ipp-samples\image-codecs\uic\src\io\uic_io). You can use the memory buffer output, other than file output.

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos