Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Calling IPP from Microsoft Visual C# 2008

Ajay_N_
Beginner
I dunno if this is a most commonly asked question , but can some one temme the exact procedure to call IPP from MS Visual C# 2008 ?

Regards

AJ
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hi AJ,

we provide even more. You can find an example code how to call IPP functions in C#. Please download IPP sample package and take a look at it.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
Ajay_N_
Beginner
Thank you for your reply !

I have downloaded ipp-samples ver 6.0.0.79 , in that I cant find any thing wrt to C# , so does that mean an extensive support for C# is a new feautre in IPP ? Also does Intel Parallel studio support C# or only Visual C++ ?

THanks agian

AJ
0 Kudos
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III

I have downloaded ipp-samples ver 6.0.0.79 , in that I cant find any thing wrt to C# , so does that mean an extensive support for C# is a new feautre in IPP ? Also does Intel Parallel studio support C# or only Visual C++ ?

THanks agian

AJ

It's in a strange place, but take a look at the C#_image.pdf doc in the ipp-sampleslanguage-interfacedotnet-cppdoc directory.

PEter
0 Kudos
Ying_S_Intel
Employee

THanks agian

AJ

AJ,

The current Intel Parallel Studio supports C/C++, however the Intel IPPlibraires in Parallel Composer can be called in C# environment. The location Peter pointed outabove is the right location from Intel IPP sample.

Additionally, if you install the latest version of Intel Parallel Studio, you can also find this C# sample under directory at C:Program FilesIntelParallel StudioComposerSamplesen_USIPPipp-samples-language.zip

Another reference you may check is a KB about how Intel C/C++ compiler addresses managed code support.

By the way, were in the process of identifyingfeaturesforC++ /C# support in Intel IPP and would like your input. Please take a quick survey here.

Thanks again for your interestin Intel Software tools.

Ying S
Intel Corp.

0 Kudos