Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Custom wrapper around IPP

bhasnr
Beginner

I am developing an MPEG decoder using IPP v 5.3. I have tried to write a Static DLL linking the required IPP ibraries and then call this Lib\DLL in a MFC application.
The Static DLL seems to compile but my MFC which is trying to call the DLL and it does not seem to link the IPP dependencies through Static DLL.

I tried creating a Dynamic DLL and DLL does not seems to link the IPP's. I am under the conclusion that even the Static lib create may also might not have got linked to the IPP's.

Is there any specific way to link the IPP when creating a static or Dynamic DLL ?

Please help, My requirement is to create my custom wrapper DLL arround IPP and make calls to my DLL using MFC.

Thanks in advance.
Sham

0 Kudos
1 Reply
matthieu_darbois
New Contributor III
Quoting - bhasnr

I am developing an MPEG decoder using IPP v 5.3. I have tried to write a Static DLL linking the required IPP ibraries and then call this LibDLL in a MFC application.
The Static DLL seems to compile but my MFC which is trying to call the DLL and it does not seem to link the IPP dependencies through Static DLL.

I tried creating a Dynamic DLL and DLL does not seems to link the IPP's. I am under the conclusion that even the Static lib create may also might not have got linked to the IPP's.

Is there any specific way to link the IPP when creating a static or Dynamic DLL ?

Please help, My requirement is to create my custom wrapper DLL arround IPP and make calls to my DLL using MFC.

Thanks in advance.
Sham

Hello,

You should have a look to ipp samples : advanced-usagelinkagecustomdll and advanced-usagelinkagemergedlib.

I think you'll find an answer to what you're looking for.

Matthieu

0 Kudos