Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

DXVideoRender window is topmost

andrei_m
Beginner

Hi,

I'm having strange issue, the video playback window is always on top, even if the window is not visible it still stays on top and I'm not using fullscreen option.
I have tried creting the window for DXVideoRender with HWND_NOTOPMOST, but it does not help.

Does anyone know how to disable TOPMOST feature?

Thanks in advance,
Andrei.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hsunnet
Novice
Quoting - andrei.m

Hi,

I'm having strange issue, the video playback window is always on top, even if the window is not visible it still stays on top and I'm not using fullscreen option.
I have tried creting the window for DXVideoRender with HWND_NOTOPMOST, but it does not help.

Thanks in advance,
Andrei.

An alternative way is to use BLT render instead. This render has similar performance as DX render and it is not on top of applications Z-buffer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
hsunnet
Novice
Quoting - andrei.m

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Andrei.

An alternative way is to use BLT render instead. This render has similar performance as DX render and it is not on top of applications Z-buffer.

0 Kudos
andrei_m
Beginner
Quoting - hsunnet

Hi hsunnet,

Thanks, switching to BLT render solved my problem. I had to take it from 5.3 version, because unfortunately it is removed from 6.0.

Andrei.

0 Kudos