we purchased the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015 Update 1 Composer Edition for C++ Windows License. While installation I am not getting the Options page to select the deprecated domains. Actually, we are using the Image Compression domains in our code.
could any one suggest in this regard.
Has anyone used the installer for Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 for Linux Composer Edition for C++ (Update 3) and found the option to do the following? I only get the option to change installation location.
Select the "Change components to install"
3. Change components to install [ Custom ]
4. Show pre-install summary
Select Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives products:
1. Finish component selection [default]
2. Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE 15.0 Update 1 [All]
3. Intel(R) Math Kernel Library 11.2 Update 1 [Custom]
4. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives 8.2 Update 1 [Custom]
Add all Intel IPP domain needed by your applications:
4. [ ] Intel IPP single-threaded libraries: Audio (ippAC)
Please tell me
1: if this release contains lippsvml.so, lippimf.so and lippirs.so.
2. I requested this from Intel 2 hours ago and I have yet to receive am email with the download URL
Are you referring to libsvml.so, libirc.so.... They are the Intel compiler runtime libraries, and they are located at :
INSTALLDIR/compiler/lib/intel64( or ia32) folder