Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

GFpECESEncrypt_SM2 method usage

brightbian
Beginner

I would like to use GFpECESEncrypt_SM2 to encrypt data, is there a full sample to use this function, including how to pass each parameters? 

full parameter of the method:

IppStatus ippsGFpECESEncrypt_SM2(const Ipp8u* pInput, Ipp8u* pOutput, int len,
IppsECES_StateSM2* pState)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

We don't provide SM2 examples publicly. You can try experimenting with SM2 and we will help to verify if there is any problem.

Please refer to the below link to get more information on Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/ipp-crypto-reference/top/public-key-cryptography-functions/elliptic-curve-cryptography-functions/functions-based-on-sm2.html

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please provide an update on your issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you, so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
xiaonan-INTC
Employee

Dear NoorjahanSk_Intel,

I am also a user who want to use IPP Crypto to realize SM2 encrypt and decrypt, but there are no samples completely, neither in your reference nor in website, do you consider to add a SM2 encrypt and decrypt sample in your examples/?

0 Kudos