Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

GSM Codec

harald85
Beginner
Hi
I use the GSM and G729 codec for an rtp Stack but know i have an Problem. I initialize the Codec at the beginning of the program and then i use for every rtp session these codecobject. When one rtp session is active it works fine but when i start an second rtp session i have a noise in the audiostream. The both rtp session are simultaniur active and the encoding is done one after one. Must I initilaize the codec every time when i encode an new rtp session?

Harald
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vyacheslav_Baranniko
New Contributor II
Quoting - harald85
Hi
I use the GSM and G729 codec for an rtp Stack but know i have an Problem. I initialize the Codec at the beginning of the program and then i use for every rtp session these codecobject. When one rtp session is active it works fine but when i start an second rtp session i have a noise in the audiostream. The both rtp session are simultaniur active and the encoding is done one after one. Must I initilaize the codec every time when i encode an new rtp session?

Harald
Hi Harald,

EachRTP session must be processed by separate USC codec instance.

Regards,
Vyacheslav
0 Kudos