Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

H264 for mobile Phone

PeteK3
Beginner

hi,

Is it possible for me to use IPP H264 for mobile phones like iphone and windows mobile 6.5 ?
Appreciate any reference for me to study .

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Barry_O_rourke
Beginner
Not likely since I don't know of any mobile phones built around Intel processors (yet!) and IPP kind of relies on that to work.

Try x264 open source h.264 encoder which has build options suitable for targeting onto popular mobile processors.
0 Kudos
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Refer to system requirements to get information about supported Processor and Validated operating systems list.

Now Intel IPP is part of Atom tool kit, which will be useful for mobile and embedded applications, see this link to download and related interesting stuff Tools for Intel atom processor

Regards,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Refer to system requirements to get information about supported Processor and Validated operating systems list.

Now Intel IPP is part of Atom tool kit, which will be useful for mobile and embedded applications, see this link to download and related interesting stuff Tools for Intel atom processor

Regards,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos