Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

How long dose it ussally take to get an evaluation copy of the IPP cryptography lib?

wizcat
Beginner

I have submitted a request for the evaluation of the IPP cryptograpphy library several days ago, and I don't know when can I get the reply and the access, since it's my first attempt to inquire a product on line, I'm not quite aware of the procedure, can any one of the corresponding intel Developer Supporttell me about that?
thanks!
wizcat fromChina

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
IPP Crypto library is distrubuted under differnet license but there should be difference in time to get it comparing with main IPP package.

Vladimir
0 Kudos
Amanda_S_Intel
Employee

The process takes a few days. In order to get the Cryptography package for Intel IPP, please follow the steps outlined below:

Note: Step 1 below is required before you request the Cryptography package.

1. Purchase Intel IPP 6.0 or obtain an evaluation copyand register for technical support (required).
  2. Request the Cryptography package. An e-mail will be sent to notify you of the status of your request.
  3. Follow the instructions provided in the email and download the Cryptography Package via Intel Premier Support.
0 Kudos
wizcat
Beginner
I've downloaded an evaluation of the ipp package and a licence. But there is a problem after the installation, that when I chose to register, the linkage to the page "premier.intel.com" returns "We were unable to authenticate your access to the Intel Premier Support web site". What might possibly cause that? Do I need anything else to access the premier support?

0 Kudos