Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wizcat
Beginner

How long dose it ussally take to get an evaluation copy of the IPP cryptography lib?

I have submitted a request for the evaluation of the IPP cryptograpphy library several days ago, and I don't know when can I get the reply and the access, since it's my first attempt to inquire a product on line, I'm not quite aware of the procedure, can any one of the corresponding intel Developer Supporttell me about that?
thanks!
wizcat fromChina

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

IPP Crypto library is distrubuted under differnet license but there should be difference in time to get it comparing with main IPP package.

Vladimir
Amanda_S_Intel
Employee

The process takes a few days. In order to get the Cryptography package for Intel IPP, please follow the steps outlined below:

Note: Step 1 below is required before you request the Cryptography package.

1. Purchase Intel IPP 6.0 or obtain an evaluation copyand register for technical support (required).
  2. Request the Cryptography package. An e-mail will be sent to notify you of the status of your request.
  3. Follow the instructions provided in the email and download the Cryptography Package via Intel Premier Support.
wizcat
Beginner

I've downloaded an evaluation of the ipp package and a licence. But there is a problem after the installation, that when I chose to register, the linkage to the page "premier.intel.com" returns "We were unable to authenticate your access to the Intel Premier Support web site". What might possibly cause that? Do I need anything else to access the premier support?