Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6708 Discussions

How to install the IPP runtime component at the client end

elangbamjohnson
Beginner

Hi

I am using Intel ipp 5.3 for the audio codecs, my application works fine with all the audio codecs at my system, however it gives runtime error when I run my application into different system, after that I install the IPP runtime components onto that system and it works fine.

Is it necessary to install the IPP runtime component to all the machine where my application has to be run?, or is there any other alternatives. If I am going to install the IPP runtime components to all the machine, where my application has to be run, please tell me the simplest way so that I can install my IPP runtime component along with my application without any manual installation of the IPP runtime component.

Regards,
Elangbam Johnson

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Emmanuel_W_
New Contributor I
Quoting - elangbamjohnson

Hi

I am using Intel ipp 5.3 for the audio codecs, my application works fine with all the audio codecs at my system, however it gives runtime error when I run my application into different system, after that I install the IPP runtime components onto that system and it works fine.

Is it necessary to install the IPP runtime component to all the machine where my application has to be run?, or is there any other alternatives. If I am going to install the IPP runtime components to all the machine, where my application has to be run, please tell me the simplest way so that I can install my IPP runtime component along with my application without any manual installation of the IPP runtime component.

Regards,
Elangbam Johnson

If you don't want to install the runtime maybe you can try to link statically with IPP. There is a tutorial in the IPP documentation that explains the different options.

0 Kudos