Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP 7.0 Beta :Can't download IPP 6.1 (5) any more

pschregle10
Beginner
Hi,

I've applied for IPP 7 beta and registered and downloaded it.

Since then I cannot get to the IPP 6.1 download page any more.

IPP 6.1 (5) is still listed on the "My Intel Software Development Products" as a subtopic of the Intel C++ Compiler Professional Edition for Windows, but whenever I try to go there by following the link, I'm redirected to the 7.0 beta download page.

I need to download the 64 bit version of IPP 6.1 How can I do this?

Peter

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
Peter,

Very glad to hear that the standalone IPP license fixed the issue for you. In general, if you own one of the "suite" products, which includes a library product, you are also entitled to the standalone versions of those library products. Unfortunately, our licensing engine does not properly encode that information into your suite license, at this time, so we need to issue separate standalone product licenses to make it work.

Very sorry for the inconvenience,

Paul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Peter,

If you have valid license for Intel Compiler professional edition, just download IPP package from evaluation centre and install using valid license.

To download evaluation package: http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-ipp/

Which version of Intel C++ Compiler Professional Edition you can see in "My Intel Software Development Products"?, because professional edition is a single .exe file which include performance libraries.

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The license on your regular product (Compiler Pro) doesn't provide direct access to the standalone IPP downloads, only to the Compiler Pro downloads, it's a bug in the download and registration center. I've assigned an IPP for Windows license to your account that expires with your Compiler Pro license. You should now be able to see the IPP released product downloads.
0 Kudos
pschregle10
Beginner
Thanks for the clarification and the new registration number.

I have entered the new number and I see a new link to IPP now. Both this new link as well as the old link under the Compiler heading now redirect me to the proper download location of IPP 6.1 (5), so I assume the issue is fixed.

Thanks.

Peter
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
Peter,

Very glad to hear that the standalone IPP license fixed the issue for you. In general, if you own one of the "suite" products, which includes a library product, you are also entitled to the standalone versions of those library products. Unfortunately, our licensing engine does not properly encode that information into your suite license, at this time, so we need to issue separate standalone product licenses to make it work.

Very sorry for the inconvenience,

Paul
0 Kudos