Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

IPP Library compatiblity with windows DDK 6001.18002

nyryder
Beginner
I am trying to integrate the IPP libraries with my windows driver(WDK). Just for an example i have tried to use the ippGetLibVersion to get the version number, i created the TARGETTYPE=PROGRAM in the sources file in WINDDK, and set the library path in my sources , the program compiles successfully and builds the executable, But When i tried to run the program i get an error of" is not a valid win32 application". Are the IPP libraries compatible with WIN DDK?. I dont see any example in the document. I have attached my c code and sources file with this mail. Thanks for your inputs

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nyryder
Beginner
Quoting - nyryder
I am trying to integrate the IPP libraries with my windows driver(WDK). Just for an example i have tried to use the ippGetLibVersion to get the version number, i created the TARGETTYPE=PROGRAM in the sources file in WINDDK, and set the library path in my sources , the program compiles successfully and builds the executable, But When i tried to run the program i get an error of" is not a valid win32 application". Are the IPP libraries compatible with WIN DDK?. I dont see any example in the document. I have attached my c code and sources file with this mail. Thanks for your inputs

Updated the sources file but still sees the same problem "not a valid win32 application"

IPPROOT=C:ProjectINTELIPP6.0.1.070ia32
TARGETNAME=IPPCHECK
TARGETPATH=obj
TARGETTYPE=PROGRAM

USE_MSVCRT=1
IPP_INC_PATH=$(IPPROOT)include
IPP_LIB_PATH=$(IPPROOT)lib

TARGETLIBS=$(IPP_LIB_PATH)ippcorel.lib $(IPP_LIB_PATH)ippsemerged.lib
$(IPP_LIB_PATH)ippsmerged.lib

INCLUDES=$(IPP_INC_PATH);$(DDK_INC_PATH)
LINKER_FLAGS = $(LINKER_FLAGS) /map

UMTYPE=console
UMENTRY=main
SOURCES=ippchk.c
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hello,

are you aware that IPP also provide sample package, where you will find an example of how to use IPP in kernel mode drivers (Windows and Linux supported, Mac OS might be supported in future)

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos