Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP libraries as zip file (Windows)?

mcolina1
Beginner

Hey everyone. So this may be an odd request, but are the libraries offered as a package that doesn't require an "installation" (exe). We're planning on using the IPP libraries under VxWorks, but plan on getting some of the libraries integrated on Windows first. Getting the libraries "installed" requires some unnecessary overhead for each team member just to link some static libs and include some header files.

Thanks!

Mike

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel_B_Intel1
Employee

Hello,

I think you can organize it yourself for your particular needs. You can install IPP libraries and organize a required package / zip archive to distribute it for all your developers as you need. 

I do not understand this "unnecessary overhead for each team member just to link some static libs and include some header files". If you are talking about build process - yes, it is required as well as link other libraries and include other header files. To avoid this you can create one msvs solution and put it together with source code in source version control system. In this case you will checkout ready-to-use project together with source code.

I hope I can help.

Pavel

0 Kudos
mcolina1
Beginner

I guess you're right. I was going in with the mindset that everyone would have to download/install the ipp libraries if they wanted to use them, but i could just set up the project with all required headers/libs and check those in.

0 Kudos