Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6711 Discussions

Install of IPP version 6.1.1.035 fails -corrupt -> 6.1.0.032 is OK

softrite
Beginner
Repeated downloads and install of w_ipp_em64t_p_6.1.1.035.exe result in error message: "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrety and try again"

When I went back and downloaded 6.0 build 2, it installs fine
Then I got 6.1 version 6.1.0.032 and it installed ok
- are you Intel guys corrupt?

Please rebuild as soon as possible...
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Thanks for informing us, I'll pass this info to appropriate people who may have additional questions to you.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
Quoting - softrite
Repeated downloads and install of w_ipp_em64t_p_6.1.1.035.exe result in error message: "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrety and try again"

When I went back and downloaded 6.0 build 2, it installs fine
Then I got 6.1 version 6.1.0.032 and it installed ok
- are you Intel guys corrupt?

Please rebuild as soon as possible...

I just tried downloading that specific file and did not have any integrity troubles when I extracted it.

There are two ways to download the file, click the title directly (the LARGE TYPE "Product for Intel64") or click the "download manager" link (the small type "Start download with a download manager"). I used the LARGE TYPE link which bypasses the download manager. Which did you use?

Paul
0 Kudos