What's New in 6.1 Update 6
- This release contains no new features, only bug fixes.
- See the bug fixes article in the IPP knowledge base for a list of bug fixes, known issues, and limitations.
- How to Build an Intel IPP Application is an excellent starting place if you are new to the Intel IPP library.
- See this knowledge base article for more about Threading and Intel Integrated Performance Primitives.
- Review the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives - Licensing FAQ for your licensing questions and for questions regarding deploying your IPP-enabled application see: Which Intel IPP libraries are "Redistributables"?.
- Trying to measure performance? See clock() or gettimeofday() or ippGetCpuClocks()?
- If you are evaluating the AES-NI instructions, you should read this article: Boosting OpenSSL AES Encryption with Intel IPP.
- And Where do I download the Intel IPP Cryptography libraries? will guide you on how to download and install the IPP crypto add-on library.
- Also, see this knowledge base article for more about AES-NI support in the Intel IPP library.
- Learn more about Intel Software tools (including Intel IPP) with the new Intel Learning Lab!
Please see the following links for the latest information regarding the Intel IPP library:
- Intel IPP Main Product Page
- Intel IPP 6.1 Library Release Notes
- Intel IPP 6.1 Library Installation Guide
- Intel IPP 6.1 Library System Requirements
- Intel IPP 6.1 Library Bug Fixes
Links to additional documentation, help, and code samples can be found on the main Intel IPP product page. For technical support visit the Intel IPP technical support forum and review the articles in the Intel IPP knowledgebase.
Please register your product using your preferred email address. This helps Intel recognize you as a valued customer in the support forum and insures that you will be notified of product updates. You can read Intel's Online Privacy Notice Summary if you have any questions regarding the use of your email address for software product registration.
How to Build an IPP Application provides an introduction to compiling, linking and deploying Intel IPP applications.
The cryptography component of the IPP library is subject to US Export Administration Regulations and other US laws. To obtain the Intel IPP cryptography library component, which must be downloaded separately, please refer to this knowledge base article on how to download the cryptography library component of the IPP library.
Does this imply that IPP 6.1 Update 1 is *not* compatible with Windows 7?
- The library has been tested for compatibility with Microsoft* Windows* 7.
Quoting - Paul Fischer (Intel)