Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Intel IPP Compatibility with Intel i5-9500TE

Roberto5
Beginner

Are there any known compatibility issues with ippsy8.dll and Intel i5-9500TE CPUs?  I have a Windows 10 computer that randomly crashes and the only information that I can find about what is going on is in Windows Event Viewer, see the attached image.  

dll 1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

>>Are there any known compatibility issues with ippsy8.dll and Intel i5-9500TE CPUs? 

Please find the system requirements of the Intel IPP library from the below link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-intel-integrated-performance-primitives-system-requirements.html

(Since the Intel i5-9500TE belongs to the Intel® Core™ processors family I guess it should be supported.)

Could you please help us in reproducing the issue that you are encountering so that we can check it from our end and proceed further in this case?

Please provide us with a sample reproducer and the IPP version that you are using.

Additionally, if you want to check for any known issues and limitations, you can refer to the release notes of IPP here at this link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/release-notes-for-oneapi-integrated-performance-primitives.html

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Roberto,

As we haven't heard back from you, could you please provide us with an update regarding the issue?

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Roberto,

As we haven't heard back from you, we are closing this thread. Please post a new question if you need any additional assistance from Intel as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos