Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Ipp Resize sample - missing files?

brooksharris
Beginner
Hi,

At -

http://www.intel.com/support/performancetools/libraries/ipp/sb/cs-020969.htm

There is sample code for using Ipp Resize -

Image Filtering and Manipulation
Wrapper for resizing an image (Resize class - Fig. 9.24 and 9.25): Resize.h Resize.cpp ResizeTest.cpp

Attempting to built this I can't locate required files, beginning, at least, with "Image.h".

Can anyone point me to the additional files required for building this sample?

I'm building with MSVC 6.0 and using IPP v4.1.1 for Windows.

Thanks.

Brooks Harris

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

You are right, seems this file was missed. I'll notify appropriate people and we will fix that.

By the way, you can also use just regular IPP samples, for example image-processing sample contains demonstration of several functions, including resize.

You can download them from IPP main page. Please also note that the latest version of IPP is 5.3 update.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
brooksharris
Beginner
Hi Vladimir,

>> you can also use just regular IPP samples.

The resize is a bit tangled up with other things in the IPP samples.

I'm investigating replacing Win32 StretchDIBBits() with Ipp resize for possible performance and portability improvements, so this simple resize sample seemed good. I'm also "stuck" on 6.0 for various reasons (legacy projects), and building the Ipp samples in 6.0 is some work. So I'd love to find those missing files if you learn where to find them.

>> also note that the latest version of IPP is 5.3 update.

Sure. I'm also "stuck" with v4.1.1, also because of active current projects. So hoping I don't have to upgrade everything to get the simple resize working.

Any suggestions?

-Brooks

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Brooks,

thanks for pointing to that. Please find missed file in attachment. Please also note that

All samples on these support sites were some examples taken from IPP 1st edition book,soyou also cancheck this web site for book info:

http://www.intel.com/intelpress/sum_ipp2.htm

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
brooksharris
Beginner
Hi Vladimir,

I'm returning to this topic after some delay -

You say "Please find missed file in attachment". I'm not understanding where this is. Am I missing something?

Thanks

-Brooks
0 Kudos