Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Older version download

Michael_L_5
Beginner

I would like to download an older version (7.0.6 for Win32) but the Intel website just hangs when attempting to select older versions.

BTW, the KB article on downloading older versions is not in sync with the current interface.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Did you use Intel Software Manager when trying to download the older version of IPP? It was advised some time ago that a Firewall could create some issues and problems when Intel Software Manager is used. If the problem will exist after a couple of more attempts please try to contact Intel Premier Support to resolve the problem.
0 Kudos
Michael_L_5
Beginner

That was it, thank you.  Perhaps this could be added to the KB article

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...BTW, the KB article on downloading older versions is not in sync with the current interface... Could you post a link to that article for a review? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Didier_Gasser
Beginner

I would like to download an old update of IPP 6.1 but I have not been able to find it in the registration center although I search for older version.

I have followed the steps of https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product but it doesn't work.

Only the two last versions 8.2 and 8.1 appear.

Can somebody help?

Thanks

0 Kudos