Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

Pleaes Help , unresolved external symbol _ippiResize_8u_*

TURK__Tamer
Novice

Hi , 

My application needs the functions "ippiResize_8u_C1R @ 68" and "ippiResize_8u_C3R @ 68". These two methods are in the "AynxImage.lib" file, but the version of the ipp I use is 2015 and 2018 (ippi.h), how can I get the .lib file needed or renew I can adapt.

If I manually changed the words "ippiResize_8u_C1R @ 68" and "ippiResize_8u_C3R @ 68" in the "AynxImage.lib" file.I get the following compiler error,

(compiler file 'f: \ dd \ vctools \ compiler \ utc \ src \ p2 \ p2symtab.c', line 2098)

The file "AynxImage.lib" definitely needs the functions "ippiResize_8u_C1R @ 68" and "ippiResize_8u_C3R @ 68".

Where can I get it or how can I fix it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gennady_F_Intel

all of these API has been deprecated and no longer available into the current version of IPP 2020. You may refer to the IPP Developer Reference for Image Processing follow the link:https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/ipp-dev-reference/top/volume-2-image-processing/image-geometry-transforms/geometric-transform-functions.html

0 Kudos