I am executing a C++ code implemented using IPP,for compression and decompression of jp2k file format. While executing code on linux CPU usage is 100% but same is 50% on Windows.
Can any body tell me why is it so and how to reduce it on Linux platform?
thanx in advance...
well, let's go deeper in the details.
- What version of IPP do you use?
- What is your linkage model on Windows (DLL? static libraries?). Is that the same on Linux?
- Do you use IPP sample or it is your modified code? Is it the same between Windows and Linux?
- What compiler do you use (Intel? Microsoft/gcc?)
- What is your hardware platform on Windows? What about Linux?