Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6711 Discussions

Source Code Samples - Wrapper for resizing and image - is not standalone

Amante_Mangaser
Beginner

I have built and ran the complete sample code like ippiDemo. But instead of starting using a huge project, I was trying to get something small up and running from which I can build on. So, I downloaded the sample code above and created a VS2010 solution/project for it. When I tried building it, I found out that it still has dependencies on other files. I was hoping that this would be a nice small, stand-alone application I can create based on IPP from which I can build on. I would like to hear from anyone in this forum who has worked on this sample code before. Thanks,
AM

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi,

There are a couple of more smaller projects in a folder'..\Examples', or so:

- ippiSample ( demonstratesippiAddC_8u_C3R function )
- ippsDrv
- ippsSample

Differentdependecies are inevitable for a such big library like IPP becausethere are hundreds offunctions.

Intel's software developers consolidated demonstrations of many IPP functions in a couple of demos.

It is really hard, but of course possible, to create a stanaloneexample for every IPP function. Usually, I extract in a differentproject whatI need and it is a time consuming process.

Best regards,
Sergey
0 Kudos