Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Use IJL15 error,help!

qianqianzhutianfang
I Use Ijl15.lib to complete JPEG Encode and Decode , Firsrt I Start a single thread toencode,anothersingle thread to decode , it runsall right , but whenIuse Multithread, It runs abnormal,the program quit Voluntarily, and Do not prompt errors, can you tell me why??
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
The Intel JPEG Library product (the latest version 1.51) was end of lifed about 10 (!) years ago. It is not distributed nor supported anymore. I would recommend you to migrate to IPP unified image codec interface available as IPP sample.

Regards,
Vladimir

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
The Intel JPEG Library product (the latest version 1.51) was end of lifed about 10 (!) years ago. It is not distributed nor supported anymore. I would recommend you to migrate to IPP unified image codec interface available as IPP sample.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
qianqianzhutianfang

Regards,
Vladimir

Thank you, I Used ijl20 to do the same thing ,and found it runs OK.
0 Kudos
qianqianzhutianfang
I downloadipp6.1, but it's a tiral one, the Validity is only 30 days. I want to know how can I get an Permanent Version?
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
I downloadipp6.1, but it's a tiral one, the Validity is only 30 days. I want to know how can I get an Permanent Version?

I think this was answered in one of your prior threads, but just in case you didn't see it there:

When you purchase the Intel IPP libraires you can use it without expiration, you get a permanent license for that version and there are no royalty fees to distribute the IPP binaries with your product.

Please go to the IPP product web site and click the "BUY" button and select IPP from the list of Intel software products, or follow this link directly:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-purchase/

0 Kudos
qianqianzhutianfang
Quoting - Paul F (Intel)

I think this was answered in one of your prior threads, but just in case you didn't see it there:

When you purchase the Intel IPP libraires you can use it without expiration, you get a permanent license for that version and there are no royalty fees to distribute the IPP binaries with your product.

Please go to the IPP product web site and click the "BUY" button and select IPP from the list of Intel software products, or follow this link directly:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-purchase/

Thank you ,I found it !
0 Kudos
qianqianzhutianfang
Quoting - Paul F (Intel)

I Setup the tiral ipp6.1 some days ago,the Validity is30 days, I don't know when it's invalid? Is it gives me a hint about the Validity? If it invalid , Is my program will be error which used IPP functions, Or format my disk directly?
0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

IPP installor will check the license during the installation. There is no runtime checking on the license when the program runs. Users need to make sure that they have the valid license according to the end user license agreement.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-development-products-license-agreement/

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos