Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

Which lib includes the ResamplePolyphase functions in 7.0.2?

shyaki
Beginner
It seems that the new 7.0.02 update 2 removed ippsr.lib which provides resampling functions and I could not find them in ipps.lib. Can you tell me where to find them in the new IPP release?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
shyaki
Beginner
I used to use ippsResamplePolyphaseFixedFree_16s included in 6.0. Is this function removed from 7.0.2 now?
0 Kudos
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The speech recognition functions (ippSR domain) are not part of IPP 7.0, also later update rleases; this domain will continue to be supported in the IPP 6.1 product. Function ippsResamplePolyphaseFixedFree is part of ippSR domain.

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos
igorastakhov
New Contributor II
Hi,

ippSP provides multi-rate FIR functionality - the secuence of FIRGen (or simply a call to WinKaiser), FIRMRInit and FIR provides the same functionality with more flexibility and significantly better performance.

Regards,
Igor
0 Kudos
shyaki
Beginner
Can Icopy ippSR of IPP6.1 to IPP7.0 and use it as it is?
0 Kudos
igorastakhov
New Contributor II

What library do you use - static or dynamic?

0 Kudos
shyaki
Beginner
I use ippsremerged.lib and ippsrmerged.lib statically. I tried them in 7.0, but did not succeed. It's really frustrating when Intel removes functions from a new release and breaks the backward compatibility. This give us no choice, but mix different versions of IPP, which is really dirty trick.
0 Kudos