Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6708 Discussions

audio perception,matrix theory and cryptography

yemioyehotmail_com
i have tried to patch into the ippsamples with hexadecimal,and i was wondering if there is any comand to help in codec pakaging to execs,i wonder if hoffman tables can be patched into as well to support custom pulse code modulations,can codecs be made to support custom matrix table elliptical curve equations thanks
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

What IPP sample do you try to use? What exactly you want to achieve?

Vladimir
0 Kudos
yemioyehotmail_com

What IPP sample do you try to use? What exactly you want to achieve?

Vladimir

w_ipp-samples_p_6.0.0.127 for windows.
my aim was to write a java program on sound perception,simulating a rhythmic masking release academic paper by Martine Turgeon on my model in addition to other papers not to bore you with the details any way im not good with c,c++,and hoped my implemention would be better on ur code samples,i got a auditory responce change,but im hoping to see verbose results,is that possible i mean to get the windows command prompt output clearly
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Well, what the particular sample from IPP sample package do you try to build?

Vladimir
0 Kudos
yemioyehotmail_com

Well, what the particular sample from IPP sample package do you try to build?

Vladimir

emh d visual and audio codec patching a random PCM compute model with samples from audio files,as well as a elleptical curve equation, ran the crypto sample as well, trying to patch my random number generator into the ipp code sample
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Let's start from something simple and atomic. If your question is like - is it possible to use custom quantization tables in IPP MP3 codec - the answer is no, this is not possible with current version of IPP sample

Vladimir
0 Kudos
yemioyehotmail_com

Let's start from something simple and atomic. If your question is like - is it possible to use custom quantization tables in IPP MP3 codec - the answer is no, this is not possible with current version of IPP sample

Vladimir

thanks
in my impression african sounds and music have a innate randomisation component,that would not be well represented in output in this case,as to prevent boring the audience new rhythms have to accomodated to hold their attention,the classical divide oflive music and electronic music begin with the possibility of new pulse code modulations in the latter,
would it be possible to package your codec and redistribute without breaking any laws
yemi
0 Kudos
yemioyehotmail_com

Vladimir

thanks
in my impression african sounds and music have a innate randomisation component,that would not be well represented in output in this case,as to prevent boring the audience new rhythms have to accomodated to hold their attention,the classical divide oflive music and electronic music begin with the possibility of new pulse code modulations in the latter,
would it be possible to package your codec and redistribute without breaking any laws
yemi

hello victor i had this college proffesor who told me with the right logic and alogrithms,we could get p/c's to do what ever we wanted,i m trying to seprate sound into audible quanta like u said but in medical practce,the thin line between charlatarns and experts is geting proof and proof means verbose feedback the human ear is unable to detect all frequencies,thus augumenting may prove unforseen perceptual effects
0 Kudos