Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

d101GGc chipset not supporting video playback in ubuntu

srikar137
Beginner

present chipset is not supporting video playback in ubuntu(linux based os).i get distorted videos when i play them with any player(codecs also installed).This problem is same wid three of my friends who use same chipset. As playing video files is a basic thing, please give me ur valuable suggestions.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
srikar137
Beginner
I read the documentation of playing videos in ubuntu.even i discussed this topic in the ubuntu forums. All the users there were able to play videos smoothly without any problem. But the problem is wid my chipset i believe.It is not supporting videoplayback in ubuntu(linux os). So i request u people to give valuable solution.or suggestions , i mean are there any tools to solve this problem or is there any way to tell this problem to intel people??
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Please use appropriate forums to discuss chipset related questions. This is community of IPP (Intel Integrated Performance Primitives) related developers. I'm not surewe can help you to solve chipset issues

Vladimir

0 Kudos