Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

Wenlei_Song
Beginner
Dear experts:
i want touse the ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R or ippiCopySubpixIntersect_8u_C1R function
then i got the message from the VC6.0 Compiler

: error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

and i have include "ippi.h",but in ippi.h i couldn't find this function

Thanks for your reply.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Gennady,
thanks!but "undeclared identifier" means i can't find the function declaration.and ihave triedto link my application whith ippcv.lib,the complier also told me "error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier"

How about include "ippcv.h" ortouse #include "ipp.h", which shouldinclude all ipp functions?

Regards,
Ying

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Dear experts:
i want touse the ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R or ippiCopySubpixIntersect_8u_C1R function
then i got the message from the VC6.0 Compiler

: error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

and i have include "ippi.h",but in ippi.h i couldn't find this function

Thanks for your reply.

Wenlei,
you have to link your application with ippcv.lib in case of dynamic linking mode and/or ippcvemerged.lib ippcvmerged.lib in case of static.
Please refer to the article to find out more about IPP linkage mode
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Wenlei_Song
Beginner

Wenlei,
you have to link your application with ippcv.lib in case of dynamic linking mode and/or ippcvemerged.lib ippcvmerged.lib in case of static.
Please refer to the article to find out more about IPP linkage mode
--Gennady
Gennady,
thanks!but "undeclared identifier" means i can't find the function declaration.and ihave triedto link my application whith ippcv.lib,the complier also told me "error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier"
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Gennady,

How about include "ippcv.h" ortouse #include "ipp.h", which shouldinclude all ipp functions?

Regards,
Ying
0 Kudos
Wenlei_Song
Beginner
Quoting - Ying H (Intel)

Regards,
Ying

Ying,
thanks.i find the functions in "ippcv.h".so in document "ippiman.pdf",there are two errors:

IppStatus ippiCopyCopySubpix_(const Ipp* pSrc, int srcStep,
Ipp* pDst, int dstStep, IppiSize roiSize, Ipp32f dx, Ipp32f dy);

the real function is ippiCopySubpix_,not double Copy
and
The function ippiCopySubpix is declared in the ippi.h file.
The function ippiCopySubpixIntersect is declared in the ippi.h

then "ippcv.h" should instead of "ippi.h"

Regards
wenleiSong
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Thanks, we will check and correct ippiman.pdf if there is a typo.

Sorry, Ican'tagree with where ippiCopySubpix/CopySubpixIntersect are decrlared. They definetely declared in ippcv.h not in ippi.h. Please double check.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos