Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
6593 Discussions

error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

Wenlei_Song
Beginner
Dear experts:
i want touse the ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R or ippiCopySubpixIntersect_8u_C1R function
then i got the message from the VC6.0 Compiler

: error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

and i have include "ippi.h",but in ippi.h i couldn't find this function

Thanks for your reply.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Gennady,
thanks!but "undeclared identifier" means i can't find the function declaration.and ihave triedto link my application whith ippcv.lib,the complier also told me "error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier"

How about include "ippcv.h" ortouse #include "ipp.h", which shouldinclude all ipp functions?

Regards,
Ying

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Dear experts:
i want touse the ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R or ippiCopySubpixIntersect_8u_C1R function
then i got the message from the VC6.0 Compiler

: error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier

and i have include "ippi.h",but in ippi.h i couldn't find this function

Thanks for your reply.

Wenlei,
you have to link your application with ippcv.lib in case of dynamic linking mode and/or ippcvemerged.lib ippcvmerged.lib in case of static.
Please refer to the article to find out more about IPP linkage mode
--Gennady
Wenlei_Song
Beginner

Wenlei,
you have to link your application with ippcv.lib in case of dynamic linking mode and/or ippcvemerged.lib ippcvmerged.lib in case of static.
Please refer to the article to find out more about IPP linkage mode
--Gennady
Gennady,
thanks!but "undeclared identifier" means i can't find the function declaration.and ihave triedto link my application whith ippcv.lib,the complier also told me "error C2065: 'ippiCopyCopySubpix_8u_C1R' : undeclared identifier"
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Wenlei Song
Gennady,

How about include "ippcv.h" ortouse #include "ipp.h", which shouldinclude all ipp functions?

Regards,
Ying

View solution in original post

Wenlei_Song
Beginner
Quoting - Ying H (Intel)

Regards,
Ying

Ying,
thanks.i find the functions in "ippcv.h".so in document "ippiman.pdf",there are two errors:

IppStatus ippiCopyCopySubpix_(const Ipp* pSrc, int srcStep,
Ipp* pDst, int dstStep, IppiSize roiSize, Ipp32f dx, Ipp32f dy);

the real function is ippiCopySubpix_,not double Copy
and
The function ippiCopySubpix is declared in the ippi.h file.
The function ippiCopySubpixIntersect is declared in the ippi.h

then "ippcv.h" should instead of "ippi.h"

Regards
wenleiSong
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Thanks, we will check and correct ippiman.pdf if there is a typo.

Sorry, Ican'tagree with where ippiCopySubpix/CopySubpixIntersect are decrlared. They definetely declared in ippcv.h not in ippi.h. Please double check.

Regards,
Vladimir