Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

jogo congelando

bom, eu uso um laptop que tem o processador 1135g7 com a placa intel iris xe, 8g ram e 256 ssd, ao jogar o jogo genshin impact rodando no médio a 30fps o jogo congela! eu já mudei de diversas formas os gráficos chegando chegando comeu 45 fps no baixo porem esse mesmo erro acontece, o mais estranho e que e ele congela mesmo com 80% de uso gpu. eu vi gente falando que tem que deixar outro jogo aberto em segundo plano pois o genshin impacto e instável!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Intel Communities. We only provide support in English. We have translated your question.

"Well, i use a laptop that has the 1135g7 processor with the intel card

iris xe, 8g ram and 256 ssd, when playing genshin impact game running on medium to 30fps the game freezes! I've already changed the graphics in several ways arriving arriving ate 45 fps on low but this same error happens, the weirdest thing is that it freezes even with 80% gpu usage. I saw people saying that you have to leave another game open in the background because the genshin impact and unstable!"

Does this reflect your question correctly?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

A gentle reminder:

Could you please confirm us the translation provided over earlier conversation, so that we could look into your issue further.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos