Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

linking error

elangbamjohnson
Beginner

Hi all,
I am using pjsip-1.0-rc3 with intel ipp 5.3, I follow all the instructions given in http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Intel_IPP_Codecs
It works fine and compile the code by default without static linking, and create the dll with pjsipdll, the dll works fine with my pc where the code is compile, however when I used the dll to another machine it gives runtime error and terminates automatically. Consquently I further read the instructions of static linking from the wiki and put #define PJMEDIA_AUTO_LINK_IPP_LIBS 0 at config.h and and specify the Intel IPP libraries in the application's input library specification manually, unfortunately it gives some errors like this.

Compiling...
pjsua_app.c
main.c
Generating Code...
Linking...
libsrtp-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(srtp.obj) : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance

pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_G722_Fxns
pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_G728_Fxns

pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_G726_Fxns
pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_G723_Fxns

pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_G729AFP_Fxns
pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_AMRWB_Fxns

pjmedia-codec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib(ipp_codecs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _USC_GSMAMR_Fxns
../bin/pjsua_vc8.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
Creating browse information file...

Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Any suggesstion is appreciated.

With regards,
Elangbam Johnson

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hello,
Note, PJMEDIA is not Intel created product. I only can suggest you to download and try IPP samples from Intel to check if that can be built successfully. You probably may submit your build issue to PJMEDIA bug tracker system (if any).
Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos