Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

old version od IPP (5.3) license

Mostafa_M_1
Beginner

I registered as a student and got a license number for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux and all its subcomponents including IPP

I then tried to download an old version of IPP (5.3) but the installation does not accept the license number I got for parallel studio latest version

What should I do 

Regards

Mostafa

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Bjoern_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I will respond to you soon.

Best,

Bjoern

0 Kudos
Bjoern_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Mostafa,

I checked your license and saw that you have a SystemLocked license and you are registered on two systems with two host IDs in total. Your license should work also for older IPP libraries.

How to:

1. When you install any older library make sure you are installing the library on the systems with the host IDs you have registered. Other systems will not work.
  2. Use the license file directly and not the serial number. You will find more information here. I will send you the license file, just in case it got lost.
  3. Just in case: Intel IPP 5.3 Linux, Update 4 links below
    1. Installation Guide
    2. Release Notes
    3. Package for IA-32
    4. Package for Intel® 64
    5. Package for IA-64
    6. Package for IXP4XX
    7. Samples
    8. Cryptography Sample

As a registered user, you can also use Intel Premier Support for faster and more private support.

Best Regards,

Bjoern

0 Kudos