Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6711 Discussions

project file or solution file for sample code for IPP JPEG encoder/decoder

fanguts
Beginner
Hello,
I downloaded some IPP sample code. I could not find project file or solution file in sample code ? would you provide these? I would trace the sample code and do some integration to my program. Thank you very muck

Fanguts
0 Kudos
5 Replies
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III
Quoting - fanguts
Hello,
I downloaded some IPP sample code. I could not find project file or solution file in sample code ? would you provide these? I would trace the sample code and do some integration to my program. Thank you very muck

Fanguts

Which sample are you referring to and for which version of IPP? Looking at the IJG samples for IPP 6.1 there is a solution and project files. If you are trying to use the UIC sample, then thereare build32 and buildem64t batch files which build from the command line.
0 Kudos
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - fanguts
Hello,

Fanguts

Thanks for response. I am trying JPEGview (basicly I want to convert Bmp to JPEG). but I couldn't find project/solution file.
yes, you provided a solution file for example ippidemo, but that is just for bmp file process.
0 Kudos
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - pvonkaenel

Which sample are you referring to and for which version of IPP? Looking at the IJG samples for IPP 6.1 there is a solution and project files. If you are trying to use the UIC sample, then thereare build32 and buildem64t batch files which build from the command line.

Thanks for response. I am trying JPEGview (basicly I want to convert Bmp to JPEG). but I couldn't find project/solution file.
yes, you provided a solution file for example ippidemo, but that is just for bmp file process. thank you again
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hello fanguts,

I have one MSVC 2005 project of JPEGview (butfor previousIPP version, 5.3.x). I upload it here for your reference.
thedirectory structure is a little deep. Please find the *.sln file at jpegviewjpegviewjpegviewjpepViewjpepView.sln ( and keep thedirectory structure).

Regards,
Ying
0 Kudos
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - Ying Hu (Intel)

Hello fanguts,

I have one MSVC 2005 project of JPEGview (butfor previousIPP version, 5.3.x). I upload it here for your reference.
thedirectory structure is a little deep. Please find the *.sln file at jpegviewjpegviewjpegviewjpepViewjpepView.sln ( and keep thedirectory structure).

Regards,
Ying

Ying, thank you for your help. now everyting is fine
0 Kudos