Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

tools.h in ipp example

anniekookkai
Beginner
Dear all,

i am a newbie. i have just installed ipp and i try to run Allocating, initializing, and copying an image: Copy.cpp example on linux. i found that it has to be included tools.h which include "window.h". when i include tools.h and tools.cpp i got many errors. is that code only for window os? how can i run it on linux?

Thanks all,
Ann
0 Kudos
3 Replies
igorastakhov
New Contributor II
Hello Ann,

you just need to replace theipView function withsome other from Linux libraries - ipView is not IPP function and is used just for demo purposes. The purpose of this Copy.cpp is just to show how to call IPP functions, not how to display an image.

Regards,
Igor
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Quoting anniekookkai
Dear all,

i am a newbie. i have just installed ipp and i try to run Allocating, initializing, and copying an image:
Copy.cpp example on linux. i found that it has to be included tools.h which include "window.h". when i include tools.h and tools.cpp i got many errors. is that code only for window os?

[SergeyK] If it has #include "windows.h"statementan example isfor a Windows platform.

how can i run it on linux?

[SergeyK] No, this is for a Windows platform...

because 'stdafx.h' is used by a MicrosoftVisual C++ compiler to create a precompiled header file ( PCH ).

< from Copy.cpp >
#include "stdafx.h"
#include "ipp.h"
#include "tools.h"

Best regards,
Sergey

0 Kudos
anniekookkai
Beginner
thank you so much
0 Kudos