Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

unresolved typeref token (01000024) for 'FFTSpec_C_64fc'

Gal_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I'm calling the function ippsFFTInit_C_64fc() with a double pointer to IppsFFTSpec_C_64fc as one of the function parameters.

I'm facing this annoying warning - Warning LNK4248 unresolved typeref token (01000024) for 'FFTSpec_C_64fc'; image may not run.

I understand that I get this warning due to the fact that IppsFFTSpec_C_64fc  is a typedef of struct FFTSpec_C_64fc (ipptypes.h) and struct FFTSpec_C_64fc has no definition.

How can I solve this issue so I won't get the waning?

Thank you,

Gal 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BMart1
New Contributor II

That's a .Net error. Try disabling C++/CLI for that .cpp.

0 Kudos
Gal_P_Intel
Employee

Do you mean to disable the CLR?

If that's what you mean, so it didn't help.

BTW...another thing I forgot to mention, my code, where I call the function I mentioned above, is a managed code.

Thank you,

Gal

0 Kudos
ArtemMaklaev
Employee

Hello Gal,

The definition of the struct 'FFTSpec_C_64fc' is provided in native module, because of this you see this warning in case of compilation with '\clr' compiler option.

From MSDN:

"LNK4248 can occur when there is only a forward declaration for a type in an MSIL module (compiled with /clr), where the type is referenced in the MSIL module, and where the MSIL module is linked with a native module that has a definition for the type."

Please find detailed answer from Microsoft regarding this issue in this thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/0730e965-7299-44ca-8a95-59e2eb23d153/warning-lnk4248-unresolved-typeref-token-01000017-for-treeitem-image-may-not-run?forum=vclanguage

Thank you,

Artem.

0 Kudos