cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Employee

Arduino IDE setup with Arduino 101 board

Jump to solution

How do I set up the IDE for the Arduino 101 board? I don't see it in the Board Manager in Arduino 1.6.7. I installed the Intel Arduino IDE and it doesn't have Board Manager and does not list the 101.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Dude1,

The board doesn't come as default under the Board tab in the Arduino IDE. You'll need to install the Intel Curie Boards module from the Arduino Boards Manager section.

Go to Tools > Board > Boards Manager.

Search the Intel Curie Boards package among the available packages and install it. Once installed, it should appear in the Board tab.

Regards,

PabloM_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Dude1,

The board doesn't come as default under the Board tab in the Arduino IDE. You'll need to install the Intel Curie Boards module from the Arduino Boards Manager section.

Go to Tools > Board > Boards Manager.

Search the Intel Curie Boards package among the available packages and install it. Once installed, it should appear in the Board tab.

Regards,

PabloM_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hi,

I can currently run the board on all my personal PCs however, I can not run them on my Intel PC. Intel PC does not let me down load Curie zip file in device manager. How can I get this install on my Intel office laptop ? I am currently doing the development on my personal PC. Also one more comment. Mcfee deletes the upload executable as soon as I install curie. I currently running with Mcfee disabled.

thanks,

Pubudu

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Pubudu,

Are you working under a proxy, vpn or something similar? If this is the case, logout from it and try to download the Curie package, I believe this should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Pablo

0 Kudos